Have you been thinking about getting residency in Malta? There are several ways this can be done, one of which is through the Malta Residence and Visa Programme (MRVP). Most people use this option because it can turn out to be quite beneficial. If you are wondering whether to apply though MRVP or not, these benefits will definitely convince you:
- This programme gives applicants residency in Malta and even allows them to add their family members in their application.
- As Malta is part of the European Union and the Schengen area, you can enjoy the ability to move in these areas, thanks to this programme.
- Another great perk that you can enjoy due to this residency program is that you can choose to work, live or study in any of the 28 countries of the EU, as well as Switzerland, Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland.
- Since you can become a resident of Malta under this programme, you can enjoy the tax benefits offered in the country.
- Under the MRVP, you will get residency in Malta, which gives you peace of mind because you know that you can easily live in a peaceful and politically stable country.
- If you have any kids or dependents, they will be able to enjoy the educational opportunities available in the country.
- The best thing about the MRVP process is that it takes around four months for the process to complete. This enables you to benefit from fast track relocation, something that you will certainly not get through the programs offered by other countries.
- Another major advantage of the programme is that it gives you the flexibility of maintaining dual citizenship when you apply for it. Hence, you don’t have to give up your current citizenship in order to become a resident of Malta.